DLL is a file extension & known as "dynamic link library" file format used for holding multiple codes and procedures for Windows programs. PC users often see DLLs in error messages reporting that something is wrong with DLLs. When such happens, any software depending on a particular dll will fail to start or give errors, if the dll is missing or corrupt.
As a computer support specialists, I have built this website to help others easily solve their DLL problems. As of September 2023, Dll4Free.com provides 36585 unique DLL files available for free download.
Before fixing the problem you should understand how those errors occur. Below is a list of some problems:
- An application was uninstalled and deleted a .dll file required by another software.
- A software was installed and overwrote the .dll file with an old version or a version that is not compatible with other applications.
- Unsuccessful installation of a software damaged some files which results in dll errors.
- Either you or a malicious program (spyware, adware, virus) deleted the .dll file.
Missing or damaged dll files are likely to cause errors. Dll4free provides the right platform for you to search and download free dll files. Start by searching our database for the required dll file and you can find detailed yet easy to follow instructions to fix the error permanently.
- Microsoft (10287 Files)msvcp140, vcruntime140, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0, xlive
- Intel (837 Files)ialmrnt5, tbb, ijl10, hccutils
- Hewlett-Packard (HP) (802 Files)hpxp3390, hpzr3209, hpzidr12, hpzrp307
- NVIDIA (728 Files)PhysXExtensions, PhysXLoader, openal32, NxCooking
- Adobe (703 Files)amtlib, aif_core, adobelinguistic, adobepdf
- Symantec (663 Files)vpshellres, Comm, symcorpuires, smcres
- Corel (624 Files)VGCore, CRLUTL, CdrContainer, CdrCpr
- Nero (546 Files)ogg, AdvrCntr4, AdvrCntr3, log4cxx
- Sage Software (481 Files)sg50acc, sg50rg32, ZipUtil, ABUIHelper
- Autodesk (456 Files)SetupUi, adlmint, anavres, adlmdll
- VideoLAN (355 Files)libvlc, libvlccore, libtsplayer, npvlc
- ArcSoft (351 Files)magcore, maguiinter, magpcmac, maguiengine
- RealNetworks (338 Files)cook, drvc, embd3260, rpmn3260
- LEAD Technologies (313 Files)ltkrn11n, ltfil14n, ltdis12n, Ltkrn15u
- Apache Software Foundation (291 Files)xerces-c_2_6, flash, xerces, BIB
- Business Objects (288 Files)u2lcom, CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms, crxf_pdf
- AMD (279 Files)amd_ags_x64, atioglxx, ati2erec, ati3duag
- Sony (241 Files)libScePad, aviplug, libtiff, forgek
- The Document Foundation (236 Files)sal3, neon, uwinapi, java_uno
- Canon (232 Files)cnqu70, pafcv2, ttunnel, scanintf
- Nokia (231 Files)QtCore4, Live, QtGui4, QtXml4
- Citrix Systems (230 Files)adpcm, mfaphook, zlc_sup, zlc_api
- SEIKO EPSON (217 Files)picsdk, ecbteg, esuni, setup32
- Creative Technology (216 Files)eax, OpenAL32, wrap_oal, SBAVMon
- Lexmark (203 Files)lxbkjswr, lxczutil, lxczdr5c, lxczmcro
- Pinnacle Systems (193 Files)safireu, pcleutil, opengl, dal
- The Qt (180 Files)Qt5Core, QtCore4, Qt5Widgets, Qt5Gui
- Mozilla (169 Files)xul, mozcrt19, mozglue, xpcom
- McAfee (168 Files)mcshield, mcmscins, graphics, mcscan32
- Ulead Systems (165 Files)u32prod, u32comm, u32cfg, u32file
- AVG (162 Files)avgklib, avgxch32, avgse, avgrep
- Apple (162 Files)CoreFoundation, iTunesMobileDevice, QTCF, SQLite3