- DLL File Name:zlibwapi.dll
- File Type:Win32/64 DLL
- Product Name:ZLib.DLL
- Developer:Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler
- File Version:5 versions available
- File Size:70.5KB - 180KB
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:(C) 1995-2003 Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix zlibwapi.dll Errors
zlib data compression library
The file zlibwapi.dll is a 32/64bit Windows DLL module for ZLib.DLL or other related programs. The file is also referred as zlib1.dll. The file and the associated ZLib.DLL software was developed by Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler. The file was licensed as (C) 1995-2003 Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler.
zlibwapi.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because zlibwapi.dll was not found.
- The file zlibwapi.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: zlibwapi.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading zlibwapi.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because zlibwapi.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing zlibwapi.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 5 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 70.5KB - 180KB.
You can download zlibwapi.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted zlibwapi.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe zlibwapi.dll