- DLL File Name:NPClient.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Interface DLL for FreeTrack 2.0
- Developer:FaceTrackNoIR Team
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:14KB (14336 bytes)
- Language Code:Dutch
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:5459fda02c80d8026d2dbc71bac1bda2
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2013, FaceTrackNoIR Team
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix NPClient.dll Errors
32-bit interface for TIR-enables games.
The file NPClient.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Interface DLL for FreeTrack 2.0 or other related programs. The file and the associated Interface DLL for FreeTrack 2.0 software was developed by FaceTrackNoIR Team. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2013, FaceTrackNoIR Team.
NPClient.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because NPClient.dll was not found.
- The file NPClient.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: NPClient.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading NPClient.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because NPClient.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing NPClient.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 14KB.
You can download NPClient.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted NPClient.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe NPClient.dll