- DLL File Name:cmdlineext.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:unknown
- Developer:Sony DADC Austria AG.
- File Version:220.127.116.11
- File Size:96KB (98304 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:91a291786e35bec23de249b939782078
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2004/05 Sony DADC Austria AG
cmdlineext.dll is a Copy Protection Component belonging to Sony SECUROM Copy Protection from Sony
The file cmdlineext.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL moduleThe file and the associated software was developed by Sony DADC Austria AG.. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2004/05 Sony DADC Austria AG.
cmdlineext.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because cmdlineext.dll was not found.
- The file cmdlineext.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: cmdlineext.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading cmdlineext.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because cmdlineext.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing cmdlineext.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.168 with a size of 96KB.
You can download cmdlineext.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted cmdlineext.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe cmdlineext.dll