- DLL File Name:xRaidAPI.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:JMB36X RAID API Dynamic Link Library
- Developer:JMicron Technology Corp.
- File Version:22.214.171.124
- File Size:158.59KB (162392 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:7edcc04b291c6a16dc00f9a86400b0aa
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2005 - 2008
Recommended Download: XRaidAPI.dll Repair Tool
JMB36X RAID API Dynamic Link Library
The file xRaidAPI.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for JMB36X RAID API Dynamic Link Library software or other related programs. The file and the associated JMB36X RAID API Dynamic Link Library software was developed by JMicron Technology Corp.. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2005 - 2008.
xRaidAPI.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because xRaidAPI.dll was not found.
- The file xRaidAPI.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: xRaidAPI.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading xRaidAPI.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because xRaidAPI.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- XRaidAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing xRaidAPI.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.199 with a size of 158.59KB.
You can download xRaidAPI.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted xRaidAPI.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.