- DLL File Name:x3fxmen.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Crystal Reports
- Developer:Business Objects
- File Version:18.104.22.1689
- File Size:7.5KB (7680 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:350dd3903ec3f47c4b08c1ed2140f907
- Copyright:Copyright (c) 1991-2008 Business Objects
Recommended Download: X3fxmen.dll Repair Tool
XML Export Format DLL for Crystal Reports
The file x3fxmen.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Crystal Reports software or other related programs. The file is also referred as u2fxml.dll. The file and the associated Crystal Reports software was developed by Business Objects. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) 1991-2008 Business Objects.
x3fxmen.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because x3fxmen.dll was not found.
- The file x3fxmen.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: x3fxmen.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading x3fxmen.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because x3fxmen.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- X3fxmen.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing x3fxmen.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.1249 with a size of 7.5KB.
You can download x3fxmen.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted x3fxmen.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.