- DLL File Name:WinDivert.dll
- File Type:Win32/64 DLL
- Product Name:WinDivert
- File Version:2 versions available
- File Size:22.5KB - 46KB
- Language Code:unknown
- Character Set:unknown
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix WinDivert.dll Errors
Windows Packet Divert (WinDivert) is a user-mode packet capture-and-divert package for Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 2016.
The file WinDivert.dll is a 32/64bit Windows DLL module for WinDivert or other related programs. The file and the associated WinDivert software was developed by ReQrypt.org. The file was licensed as GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
WinDivert.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because WinDivert.dll was not found.
- The file WinDivert.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: WinDivert.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading WinDivert.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because WinDivert.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing WinDivert.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 2 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 22.5KB - 46KB.
You can download WinDivert.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted WinDivert.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe WinDivert.dll