- DLL File Name:wbf_vfs_0010.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:Fingerprint Sensor Software Suite.
- Developer:Validity Sensors, Inc.
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:127.12KB (130168 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:cf965bf4a0a8e7e7d03a72fc818d03d0
- Copyright:Copyright © 2006-2012, Validity Sensors, Inc.
Recommended Download: Wbf_vfs_0010.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
Validity WBF Driver
The file wbf_vfs_0010.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for Fingerprint Sensor Software Suite. or other related programs. The file is also referred as wbf_vfs.dll. The file and the associated Fingerprint Sensor Software Suite. software was developed by Validity Sensors, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2006-2012, Validity Sensors, Inc..
wbf_vfs_0010.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because wbf_vfs_0010.dll was not found.
- The file wbf_vfs_0010.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: wbf_vfs_0010.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading wbf_vfs_0010.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because wbf_vfs_0010.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing wbf_vfs_0010.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 127.12KB.
You can download wbf_vfs_0010.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted wbf_vfs_0010.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.