- DLL File Name:vulkan-1-x86.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Vulkan Runtime
- Developer:Khronos Group
- File Version:unknown
- File Size:377.65KB (386709 bytes)
- Language Code:unknown
- Character Set:unknown
- MD5 Checksum:34038570399a046cea922eee42332376
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix vulkan-1-x86.dll Errors
DLL module for Vulkan Runtime
The file vulkan-1-x86.dll is a 0bit Windows DLL module for Vulkan Runtime or other related programs. The file and the associated Vulkan Runtime software was developed by Khronos Group.
vulkan-1-x86.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because vulkan-1-x86.dll was not found.
- The file vulkan-1-x86.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: vulkan-1-x86.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading vulkan-1-x86.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because vulkan-1-x86.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing vulkan-1-x86.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The DLL file ready for download on our site has a size of 377.65KB.
You can download vulkan-1-x86.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted vulkan-1-x86.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe vulkan-1-x86.dll