- DLL File Name:vlmsup.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Novell Client for Windows
- Developer:Novell, Inc.
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:38.72KB (39648 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:9f1e84e42d7ede2fe1b02bbe9c27f0bc
- Copyright:Copyright © 1992-2002 Novell, Inc.
Recommended Download: Vlmsup.dll Repair Tool
Novell Client Global DOS Shell VDD
The file vlmsup.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Novell Client for Windows software or other related programs. The file and the associated Novell Client for Windows software was developed by Novell, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright © 1992-2002 Novell, Inc..
vlmsup.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because vlmsup.dll was not found.
- The file vlmsup.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: vlmsup.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading vlmsup.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because vlmsup.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Vlmsup.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing vlmsup.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 38.72KB.
You can download vlmsup.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted vlmsup.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.