- DLL File Name:vb6fr.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:unknown
- File Version:unknown
- File Size:97.66KB (100000 bytes)
- Language Code:unknown
- Character Set:unknown
- MD5 Checksum:c762d5f7a36036484e04dc289883b19d
Recommended Download: Vb6fr.dll Repair Tool
vb6fr.dll is a module used when running windows applications created with Visual Basic.
The file vb6fr.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module
vb6fr.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because vb6fr.dll was not found.
- The file vb6fr.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: vb6fr.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading vb6fr.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because vb6fr.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Vb6fr.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing vb6fr.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The DLL file ready for download on our site has a size of 97.66KB.
You can download vb6fr.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted vb6fr.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.