- DLL File Name:TWAINDSM.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:TWAIN DSM Dynamic Link Library
- Developer:TWAIN Working Group
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:140.52KB (143896 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:ff1fb7e7b0372138c14f43edf54d424d
- Copyright:(C) 1993-2009 TWAIN Working Group. All rights reserved.
Recommended Download: TWAINDSM.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
TWAIN 32 Source Manager (Image Acquisition Interface)
The file TWAINDSM.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for TWAIN DSM Dynamic Link Library or other related programs. The file is also referred as TWAIN_32.dll. The file and the associated TWAIN DSM Dynamic Link Library software was developed by TWAIN Working Group. The file was licensed as (C) 1993-2009 TWAIN Working Group. All rights reserved..
TWAINDSM.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because TWAINDSM.dll was not found.
- The file TWAINDSM.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: TWAINDSM.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading TWAINDSM.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because TWAINDSM.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing TWAINDSM.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 140.52KB.
You can download TWAINDSM.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted TWAINDSM.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.