- DLL File Name:ToolTreeview.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:TreeView Plugin for IniTranslator
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:722.5KB (739840 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:316bc6abe484c517329d75aecb52ae2b
- Copyright:Copyright (c) 2003-2006 by Peter Thornqvist; all rights reserved
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix ToolTreeview.dll Errors
TreeView Plugin for IniTranslator
The file ToolTreeview.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for TreeView Plugin for IniTranslator or other related programs. The file and the associated TreeView Plugin for IniTranslator software was developed by IniTranslator. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) 2003-2006 by Peter Thornqvist; all rights reserved.
ToolTreeview.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because ToolTreeview.dll was not found.
- The file ToolTreeview.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: ToolTreeview.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading ToolTreeview.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because ToolTreeview.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing ToolTreeview.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 722.5KB.
You can download ToolTreeview.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted ToolTreeview.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe ToolTreeview.dll