- DLL File Name:tglib.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:TrinusVR
- Developer:Odd Sheep Ltd
- File Version:22.214.171.124
- File Size:79.66KB (81568 bytes)
- Language Code:Neutral
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:ed0147488e4d0741f15d433c78053d3a
- Copyright:Copyright © 2016
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix tglib.dll Errors
The file tglib.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for TrinusVR or other related programs. The file and the associated TrinusVR software was developed by Odd Sheep Ltd. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2016.
tglib.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because tglib.dll was not found.
- The file tglib.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: tglib.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading tglib.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because tglib.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing tglib.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.199 with a size of 79.66KB.
You can download tglib.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted tglib.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe tglib.dll