- DLL File Name:SearchHistoryStore.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Bing Bar
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation.
- File Version:188.8.131.52
- File Size:165.16KB (169128 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:7f7af1c48be069adb338b37ad4334012
- Copyright:© 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Recommended Download: SearchHistoryStore.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
Search History Library
The file SearchHistoryStore.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Bing Bar software or other related programs. The file and the associated Bing Bar software was developed by Microsoft Corporation.. The file was licensed as © 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved..
SearchHistoryStore.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because SearchHistoryStore.dll was not found.
- The file SearchHistoryStore.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: SearchHistoryStore.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading SearchHistoryStore.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because SearchHistoryStore.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing SearchHistoryStore.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 184.108.40.206 with a size of 165.16KB.
You can download SearchHistoryStore.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted SearchHistoryStore.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.