- DLL File Name:SDL2_image.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Simple DirectMedia Layer
- Developer:Sam Lantinga
- File Version:2 versions available
- File Size:91KB - 142.12KB
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:Copyright © 2016 Sam Lantinga
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix SDL2_image.dll Errors
The file SDL2_image.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Simple DirectMedia Layer or other related programs. The file is also referred as SDL_image.dll. The file and the associated Simple DirectMedia Layer software was developed by Sam Lantinga. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2016 Sam Lantinga.
SDL2_image.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because SDL2_image.dll was not found.
- The file SDL2_image.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: SDL2_image.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading SDL2_image.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because SDL2_image.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing SDL2_image.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 2 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 91KB - 142.12KB.
You can download SDL2_image.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted SDL2_image.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe SDL2_image.dll