- DLL File Name:pmxspes_.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:PowerVR KYRO
- Developer:Imagination Technologies Ltd.
- File Version:220.127.116.1170
- File Size:372KB (380928 bytes)
- Language Code:Korean
- Character Set:Windows, Korea (Shift - KSC 5601)
- MD5 Checksum:0d64b3954a98c7437807fddd7ecc9f78
- Copyright:(C) 2001 Imagination Technologies Ltd.
Recommended Download: Pmxspes_.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
PowerVR Support Centre Spanish Resources
The file pmxspes_.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for PowerVR KYRO software or other related programs. The file and the associated PowerVR KYRO software was developed by Imagination Technologies Ltd.. The file was licensed as (C) 2001 Imagination Technologies Ltd..
pmxspes_.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because pmxspes_.dll was not found.
- The file pmxspes_.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: pmxspes_.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading pmxspes_.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because pmxspes_.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing pmxspes_.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.16870 with a size of 372KB.
You can download pmxspes_.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted pmxspes_.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.