- DLL File Name:nvmf64.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Developer:NVIDIA Corporation
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:987.54KB (1011240 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:984962d349e015acd9f05fe19a3d1367
- Copyright:(C) NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix nvmf64.dll Errors
NVIDIA ShadowPlay MP4 file sink
The file nvmf64.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for NVIDIA GeForce Experience or other related programs. The file is also referred as nvmf.dll. The file and the associated NVIDIA GeForce Experience software was developed by NVIDIA Corporation. The file was licensed as (C) NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved..
nvmf64.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because nvmf64.dll was not found.
- The file nvmf64.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: nvmf64.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading nvmf64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because nvmf64.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing nvmf64.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 987.54KB.
You can download nvmf64.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted nvmf64.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe nvmf64.dll