- DLL File Name:NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll
- File Type:Win32/64 DLL
- Product Name:NVIDIA Message Bus Broadcast
- Developer:NVIDIA Corporation
- File Version:1.11.2402.8583
- File Size:56.54KB - 70.04KB
- Language Code:Unknown (0009)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:(C) 2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll Errors
NVIDIA Message Bus Broadcast
The file NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll is a 32/64bit Windows DLL module for NVIDIA Message Bus Broadcast or other related programs. The file and the associated NVIDIA Message Bus Broadcast software was developed by NVIDIA Corporation. The file was licensed as (C) 2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved..
NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll was not found.
- The file NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 1.11.2402.8583 with a size of 56.54KB - 70.04KB.
You can download NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe NvMessageBusBroadcast.dll