- DLL File Name:mcshield.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:VSCORE.18.104.22.1687
- Developer:McAfee, Inc.
- File Version:2 versions available
- File Size:12.02KB - 28.55KB
- Language Code:English - Spanish (Castilian)
- Character Set:Unicode - Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:Copyright© 1995-2008 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC, detect issues & abnormalities and fixes them completely.Download PC Repair - Fix mcshield.dll Errors
Resources for McShield
The file mcshield.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for VSCORE.22.214.171.1247 or other related programs. The file and the associated VSCORE.126.96.36.1997 software was developed by McAfee, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright© 1995-2008 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved..
mcshield.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because mcshield.dll was not found.
- The file mcshield.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: mcshield.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading mcshield.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because mcshield.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing mcshield.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 2 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 12.02KB - 28.55KB.
You can download mcshield.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted mcshield.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe mcshield.dll