- DLL File Name:luabind.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Luabind
- Developer:Arvid Norberg
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:143KB (146432 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:unknown
- MD5 Checksum:235f6c64e92e017d65e1962187558004
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix luabind.dll Errors
luabind is a library, inspired by and similar to Boost.Python, that helps you create bindings between C++ and Lua. It has the ability to expose functions and classes, written in C++, to Lua.
The file luabind.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Luabind or other related programs. The file and the associated Luabind software was developed by Arvid Norberg.
luabind.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because luabind.dll was not found.
- The file luabind.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: luabind.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading luabind.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because luabind.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing luabind.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 143KB.
You can download luabind.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted luabind.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe luabind.dll