- DLL File Name:libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:The OpenSSL Toolkit
- Developer:The OpenSSL Project, https://www.openssl.org/
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:2.66MB (2785400 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:5ce0d025d316060fa0adf4d06a18a746
- Copyright:Copyright 1998-2020 The OpenSSL Authors. All rights reserved.
The file libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for The OpenSSL Toolkit or other related programs. The file is also referred as libcrypto. The file and the associated The OpenSSL Toolkit software was developed by The OpenSSL Project, https://www.openssl.org/. The file was licensed as Copyright 1998-2020 The OpenSSL Authors. All rights reserved..
libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll was not found.
- The file libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 2.66MB.
You can download libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll