- DLL File Name:ippcvm7.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision.
- Developer:Intel Corporation.
- File Version:2020.0.1.1069
- File Size:5.32MB (5583232 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:95e4a7863af2278c83aacd5cd16ef870
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 1999-2020, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix ippcvm7.dll Errors
ippcvm7.dll is an ippCV dynamic library
The file ippcvm7.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. or other related programs. The file and the associated ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. software was developed by Intel Corporation.. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 1999-2020, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved..
ippcvm7.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because ippcvm7.dll was not found.
- The file ippcvm7.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: ippcvm7.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading ippcvm7.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because ippcvm7.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing ippcvm7.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 2020.0.1.1069 with a size of 5.32MB.
You can download ippcvm7.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted ippcvm7.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe ippcvm7.dll