- DLL File Name:hdexper2.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:miroVIDEO HD Expert DLL
- Developer:Pinnacle Systems GmbH
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:32KB (32768 bytes)
- Language Code:German
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:32559b0c205e3e2645e74797038112fe
- Copyright:© 1998-2000 by Pinnacle Systems GmbH
miroVIDEO HD Expert DLL - Driver DLL for HD Expert
The file hdexper2.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for miroVIDEO HD Expert DLL or other related programs. The file is also referred as HDExpert.DLL. The file and the associated miroVIDEO HD Expert DLL software was developed by Pinnacle Systems GmbH. The file was licensed as © 1998-2000 by Pinnacle Systems GmbH.
hdexper2.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because hdexper2.dll was not found.
- The file hdexper2.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: hdexper2.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading hdexper2.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because hdexper2.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing hdexper2.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 32KB.
You can download hdexper2.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted hdexper2.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe hdexper2.dll