- DLL File Name:fsplugin07.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:FastStone Plugin07
- Developer:FastStone Soft
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:446.5KB (457216 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:68bcb38ec85873e1e84b9300403c3a73
- Copyright:Copyright (C) by FastStone Soft
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix fsplugin07.dll Errors
The file fsplugin07.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for FastStone Plugin07 or other related programs. The file and the associated FastStone Plugin07 software was developed by FastStone Soft. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) by FastStone Soft.
fsplugin07.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because fsplugin07.dll was not found.
- The file fsplugin07.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: fsplugin07.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading fsplugin07.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because fsplugin07.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing fsplugin07.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 446.5KB.
You can download fsplugin07.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted fsplugin07.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe fsplugin07.dll