- DLL File Name:FastExt1.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Shell Extension for FastCopy
- Developer:Shirouzu Hiroaki
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:128KB (131072 bytes)
- Language Code:Japanese
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:4add6a81ac176c27cf494b0fedd24bd2
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2004-2018 SHIROUZU Hiroaki All rights reserved.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download PC Reviver - Fix FastExt1.dll Errors
Shell Extension for FastCopy
The file FastExt1.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Shell Extension for FastCopy or other related programs. The file and the associated Shell Extension for FastCopy software was developed by Shirouzu Hiroaki. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2004-2018 SHIROUZU Hiroaki All rights reserved..
FastExt1.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because FastExt1.dll was not found.
- The file FastExt1.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: FastExt1.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading FastExt1.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because FastExt1.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing FastExt1.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 188.8.131.52 with a size of 128KB.
You can download FastExt1.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted FastExt1.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe FastExt1.dll