- DLL File Name:dvdsys.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:DVD Region-Free - Watch & copy DVD from any region!
- Developer:Fengtao Software
- File Version:22.214.171.124
- File Size:100KB (102400 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:fc2bab4d50f3fb54974ddf28e2558e6b
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2001-2003 Fengtao Software
Recommended Download: Dvdsys.dll Repair Tool
DVD Region-Free System Module
The file dvdsys.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for DVD Region-Free - Watch & copy DVD from any region! software or other related programs. The file and the associated DVD Region-Free - Watch & copy DVD from any region! software was developed by Fengtao Software. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2001-2003 Fengtao Software.
dvdsys.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because dvdsys.dll was not found.
- The file dvdsys.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: dvdsys.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading dvdsys.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because dvdsys.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Dvdsys.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing dvdsys.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.199 with a size of 100KB.
You can download dvdsys.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted dvdsys.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.