- DLL File Name:dtcuic.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:1998.8.762.0
- File Size:42.77KB (43792 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:d3d52514f4599d8f3a39b6e3437f0673
- Copyright:Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1995-1998
Recommended Download: Dtcuic.dll Repair Tool
MS DTC administrative component client DLL
The file dtcuic.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator software or other related programs. The file and the associated Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator software was developed by Microsoft Corporation. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. 1995-1998.
dtcuic.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because dtcuic.dll was not found.
- The file dtcuic.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: dtcuic.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading dtcuic.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because dtcuic.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Dtcuic.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing dtcuic.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 1998.8.762.0 with a size of 42.77KB.
You can download dtcuic.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted dtcuic.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.