- DLL File Name:dforrt.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Compaq Visual Fortran
- Developer:Compaq Computer Corporation
- File Version:6.6.893.101
- File Size:440KB (450560 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:323ec6e92b827af890066b91d0df8c4b
- Copyright:Copyright 2001 Compaq Computer Corp.
Recommended Download: Dforrt.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
Compaq Visual Fortran RTL
The file dforrt.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Compaq Visual Fortran software or other related programs. The file and the associated Compaq Visual Fortran software was developed by Compaq Computer Corporation. The file was licensed as Copyright 2001 Compaq Computer Corp..
dforrt.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because dforrt.dll was not found.
- The file dforrt.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: dforrt.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading dforrt.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because dforrt.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Dforrt.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing dforrt.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 6.6.893.101 with a size of 440KB.
You can download dforrt.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted dforrt.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.