- DLL File Name:cst.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Citrix Receiver
- Developer:Citrix Systems, Inc.
- File Version:2 versions available
- File Size:498.3KB - 498.38KB
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:Copyright (c) 1990-2015 Citrix Systems, Inc.
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC, detect issues & abnormalities and fixes them completely.Download PC Repair - Fix cst.dll Errors
Client Selective Trust (Win32)
The file cst.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Citrix Receiver or other related programs. The file and the associated Citrix Receiver software was developed by Citrix Systems, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) 1990-2015 Citrix Systems, Inc..
cst.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because cst.dll was not found.
- The file cst.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: cst.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading cst.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because cst.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing cst.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 2 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 498.3KB - 498.38KB.
You can download cst.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted cst.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe cst.dll