- DLL File Name:cgui.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:MTA San Andreas
- Developer:Multi Theft Auto
- File Version:18.104.22.16833
- File Size:1.74MB (1826816 bytes)
- Language Code:Neutral
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:a1423a04bc9e0c5bec11fcf91dcb2e9f
- Copyright:(C) 2003 - 2012 Multi Theft Auto
Multi Theft Auto Module
The file cgui.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for MTA San Andreas or other related programs. The file and the associated MTA San Andreas software was developed by Multi Theft Auto. The file was licensed as (C) 2003 - 2012 Multi Theft Auto.
cgui.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because cgui.dll was not found.
- The file cgui.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: cgui.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading cgui.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because cgui.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing cgui.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.12433 with a size of 1.74MB.
You can download cgui.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted cgui.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe cgui.dll