- DLL File Name:CDRip.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:CDRip Audio Extraction Library
- Developer:Albert L Faber
- File Version:220.127.116.11
- File Size:99.51KB (101902 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:070c860a478c0f90e71b348eb04cae95
- Copyright:Copyright © 1999-2002 Albert L. Faber
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely.Download System Utilities - Fix CDRip.dll Errors
Library for digital audio extraction
The file CDRip.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for CDRip Audio Extraction Library or other related programs. The file and the associated CDRip Audio Extraction Library software was developed by Albert L Faber. The file was licensed as Copyright © 1999-2002 Albert L. Faber.
CDRip.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because CDRip.dll was not found.
- The file CDRip.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: CDRip.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading CDRip.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because CDRip.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing CDRip.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.168 with a size of 99.51KB.
You can download CDRip.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted CDRip.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe CDRip.dll