- DLL File Name:avglng.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:AVG Anti-Virus System
- Developer:AVG Technologies
- File Version:18.104.22.168
- File Size:33.55KB (34353 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:a33a7d7b2296b8f7e63ce449c76d1eb0
- Copyright:Copyright © 2002, GRISOFT, s.r.o.
avglng.dll is a AVG Language Support Module from GRISOFT, s.r.o. part of AVG Anti-Virus system
The file avglng.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for AVG Anti-Virus System or other related programs. The file and the associated AVG Anti-Virus System software was developed by AVG Technologies. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2002, GRISOFT, s.r.o..
avglng.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because avglng.dll was not found.
- The file avglng.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: avglng.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading avglng.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because avglng.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing avglng.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.124 with a size of 33.55KB.
You can download avglng.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted avglng.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe avglng.dll