- DLL File Name:atiu9p64.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc PowerXpress Vista User Mode Driver
- Developer:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- File Version:18.104.22.16889
- File Size:127.55KB (130616 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:50ccc5dbe8a77ef83af9b73a4abbb784
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Recommended Download: Atiu9p64.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
The file atiu9p64.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc PowerXpress Vista User Mode Driver software or other related programs. The file is also referred as atiu9pag.dll. The file and the associated Advanced Micro Devices, Inc PowerXpress Vista User Mode Driver software was developed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc..
atiu9p64.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because atiu9p64.dll was not found.
- The file atiu9p64.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: atiu9p64.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading atiu9p64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because atiu9p64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Atiu9p64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing atiu9p64.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.12489 with a size of 127.55KB.
You can download atiu9p64.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted atiu9p64.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.