- DLL File Name:aqsis_util.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:unknown
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:50.5KB (51712 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:cd07e1f349fa150c4b502e7ddd7b3378
The file aqsis_util.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module
aqsis_util.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because aqsis_util.dll was not found.
- The file aqsis_util.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: aqsis_util.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading aqsis_util.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because aqsis_util.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing aqsis_util.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 50.5KB.
You can download aqsis_util.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted aqsis_util.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe aqsis_util.dll