- DLL File Name:adlmact_libFNP.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:FlexNet Publisher (32 bit)
- Developer:Flexera Software LLC
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:4.55MB (4766088 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:914d27e0531ff53cc9e277069dc860b9
- Copyright:Copyright (c) 2006-2012, Flexera Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
FLEXnet Secure Activation Module
The file adlmact_libFNP.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for FlexNet Publisher (32 bit) or other related programs. The file is also referred as libFNP.dll. The file and the associated FlexNet Publisher (32 bit) software was developed by Flexera Software LLC. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) 2006-2012, Flexera Software LLC. All Rights Reserved..
adlmact_libFNP.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because adlmact_libFNP.dll was not found.
- The file adlmact_libFNP.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: adlmact_libFNP.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading adlmact_libFNP.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because adlmact_libFNP.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing adlmact_libFNP.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 4.55MB.
You can download adlmact_libFNP.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted adlmact_libFNP.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe adlmact_libFNP.dll