- DLL File Name:lxkpsui.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Lexmark In-Box PostScript Plug-In Driver
- Developer:Lexmark, International
- File Version:220.127.116.11
- File Size:748KB (765952 bytes)
- Language Code:Arabic
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:37cb283e51329d7a5626e95e142ce0ad
- Copyright:Copyright © 2002-2008 Lexmark International
Recommended : Fix All Lxkpsui.dll Related Errors
الأداة الإضافية لواجهة مستخدم Lexmark PostScript In-Box
The file lxkpsui.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Lexmark In-Box PostScript Plug-In Driver software or other related programs. The file and the associated Lexmark In-Box PostScript Plug-In Driver software was developed by Lexmark, International. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2002-2008 Lexmark International.
lxkpsui.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because lxkpsui.dll was not found.
- The file lxkpsui.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: lxkpsui.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading lxkpsui.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because lxkpsui.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Lxkpsui.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing lxkpsui.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.168 with a size of 748KB.
You can download lxkpsui.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted lxkpsui.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe lxkpsui.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe lxkpsui.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.