- DLL File:scilexer.dll
- Company:Neil Hodgson email@example.com
- File Size:144779 bytes (141.39 kb)
- Copyright:Copyright 1998-2003 by Neil Hodgson
Recommended : Fix All Scilexer.dll Related Errors
Scan and fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen. Run a deep scan of your PC!
Scintilla.DLL - a Source Editing Component
The dll file scilexer.dll is a dynamic link library module for Scintilla software or other related application. The file and the associated Scintilla software was developed by Neil Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org. The file was licensed as Copyright 1998-2003 by Neil Hodgson.
scilexer.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error notifications. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because scilexer.dll was not found.
- The file scilexer.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: scilexer.dll. Please install the application again.
- scilexer.dll is not available, program will not work correctly.
To fix the error, you need to add the missing scilexer.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.199 with a size of 141.39 kb. You may download the file for legally licensed software only.
You can download scilexer.dll for free by clicking the link below. After you download the file, unzip it to Windows system directory ("Windows\System32" for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or "Windows\SysWoW64\" for 64bit systems).
- Copy the DLL to C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWoW64\
- Press "Start" and select "Run".
- Type CMD and press Enter. Remember to run the command prompt in elevated mode.
- Type "regsvr32 scilexer.dll" and press enter again.
- MD5 Hash: f8253c3a4d60b01a2e312ba0530c5151Version: 188.8.131.52
Please note : No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. Please download and install the file at your own risk. Always take a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong. Copyright 1998-2003 by Neil Hodgson
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having scilexer.dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.