- DLL File Name:mono.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:libmono
- Developer:Unity Technologies
- File Version:184.108.40.206
- File Size:2.01MB - 2.02MB
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2015
Recommended : Fix All Mono.dll Related Errors
Unity Technologies fork of mono runtime
The file mono.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for libmono software or other related programs. The file and the associated libmono software was developed by Unity Technologies. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2015.
mono.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because mono.dll was not found.
- The file mono.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: mono.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading mono.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because mono.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Mono.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing mono.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.11 with a size of 2.01MB - 2.02MB.
You can download mono.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted mono.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe mono.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe mono.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.