- DLL File Name:g3d.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Developer:Microsoft Corp.
- File Version:10.0.60905.0
- File Size:741.83KB (759632 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:c9ac56bd2ceb12ad1b4a1a14716434e4
- Copyright:Copyright © 1995-2006 Microsoft Corp.
Recommended : Fix All G3d.dll Related Errors
The file g3d.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Microsoft Flight Simulator X software or other related programs. The file and the associated Microsoft Flight Simulator X software was developed by Microsoft Corp.. The file was licensed as Copyright © 1995-2006 Microsoft Corp..
g3d.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because g3d.dll was not found.
- The file g3d.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: g3d.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading g3d.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because g3d.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- G3d.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing g3d.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 10.0.60905.0 with a size of 741.83KB.
You can download g3d.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted g3d.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe g3d.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe g3d.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.