- DLL File Name:WRLiloPlugin.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:WinSoft Lilo proofing plug-in
- Developer:WinSoft SA
- File Version:220.127.116.11
- File Size:908.5KB (930304 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:6f273b94cd02248295b3694623a144a5
- Copyright:Copyright (C) 2006-2016 WinSoft SA. All rights reserved.
Recommended Download: WRLiloPlugin.dll Repair Tool
WR LILO Plugin
The file WRLiloPlugin.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for WinSoft Lilo proofing plug-in software or other related programs. The file and the associated WinSoft Lilo proofing plug-in software was developed by WinSoft SA. The file was licensed as Copyright (C) 2006-2016 WinSoft SA. All rights reserved..
WRLiloPlugin.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because WRLiloPlugin.dll was not found.
- The file WRLiloPlugin.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: WRLiloPlugin.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading WRLiloPlugin.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because WRLiloPlugin.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing WRLiloPlugin.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.168 with a size of 908.5KB.
You can download WRLiloPlugin.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted WRLiloPlugin.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.