- DLL File Name:Win32ScreenRotate.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:HP Hotkey Support
- Developer:Hewlett-Packard Company
- File Version:220.127.116.11
- File Size:11.41KB (11680 bytes)
- Language Code:Neutral
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:f074be4c34660ea31c14b2cd84ceb76a
- Copyright:Copyright © Hewlett-Packard Company 2010
Recommended Download: Win32ScreenRotate.dll Repair Tool
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC , identifies the problem areas and fixes them completely. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64bit)
The file Win32ScreenRotate.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for HP Hotkey Support software or other related programs. The file and the associated HP Hotkey Support software was developed by Hewlett-Packard Company. The file was licensed as Copyright © Hewlett-Packard Company 2010.
Win32ScreenRotate.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because Win32ScreenRotate.dll was not found.
- The file Win32ScreenRotate.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: Win32ScreenRotate.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading Win32ScreenRotate.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because Win32ScreenRotate.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Win32ScreenRotate.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing Win32ScreenRotate.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.168 with a size of 11.41KB.
You can download Win32ScreenRotate.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted Win32ScreenRotate.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.