- DLL File Name:WiFiSafe.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:360 Total Security
- Developer:Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.
- File Version:184.108.40.2066
- File Size:2.78MB (2918824 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:ae57bafa70431f5a47d1abc766d55fda
- Copyright:(C)Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Recommended Download: WiFiSafe.dll Repair Tool
The file WiFiSafe.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for 360 Total Security or other related programs. The file and the associated 360 Total Security software was developed by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.. The file was licensed as (C)Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. All rights reserved..
WiFiSafe.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because WiFiSafe.dll was not found.
- The file WiFiSafe.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: WiFiSafe.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading WiFiSafe.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because WiFiSafe.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing WiFiSafe.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.116 with a size of 2.78MB.
You can download WiFiSafe.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted WiFiSafe.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.