- DLL File Name:vlock64.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:CyberLink SBREngine
- Developer:CyberLink Corporation
- File Version:22.214.171.12416
- File Size:198.29KB (203048 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:5d10b7486a5e1d5629d833ac3a22df59
- Copyright:© CyberLink Corporation. All rights reserved.
CyberLink SBREngine Vlock Library
The file vlock64.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for CyberLink SBREngine or other related programs. The file is also referred as vlock.dll. The file and the associated CyberLink SBREngine software was developed by CyberLink Corporation. The file was licensed as © CyberLink Corporation. All rights reserved..
vlock64.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because vlock64.dll was not found.
- The file vlock64.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: vlock64.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading vlock64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because vlock64.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing vlock64.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.19916 with a size of 198.29KB.
You can download vlock64.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted vlock64.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe vlock64.dll