- DLL File Name:TMSUtility.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:ArcSoft TMSUtility
- Developer:ArcSoft, Inc.
- File Version:22.214.171.124
- File Size:36.37KB (37240 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:5ea91037c740c5e25ce71bf1328752e8
- Copyright:Copyright(C) ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended Download: TMSUtility.dll Repair Tool
The file TMSUtility.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for ArcSoft TMSUtility or other related programs. The file and the associated ArcSoft TMSUtility software was developed by ArcSoft, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright(C) ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved..
TMSUtility.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because TMSUtility.dll was not found.
- The file TMSUtility.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: TMSUtility.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading TMSUtility.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because TMSUtility.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing TMSUtility.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.199 with a size of 36.37KB.
You can download TMSUtility.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted TMSUtility.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.