- DLL File Name:sltshd64.dll
- File Type:Win64 DLL
- Product Name:DLL_TSHD Dynamic Link Library
- Developer:SRS Labs, Inc.
- File Version:18.104.22.168
- File Size:136.82KB (140104 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:2cd51d82faeaf29bf740bd2d0607d940
- Copyright:Copyright (c) 2007-2010 SRS Labs, Inc.
Recommended Download: Sltshd64.dll Repair Tool
DLL_TSHD Dynamic Link Library
The file sltshd64.dll is a 64bit Windows DLL module for DLL_TSHD Dynamic Link Library or other related programs. The file is also referred as DLL_TSHD.dll. The file and the associated DLL_TSHD Dynamic Link Library software was developed by SRS Labs, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) 2007-2010 SRS Labs, Inc..
sltshd64.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because sltshd64.dll was not found.
- The file sltshd64.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: sltshd64.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading sltshd64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because sltshd64.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing sltshd64.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.124 with a size of 136.82KB.
You can download sltshd64.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted sltshd64.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.