- DLL File Name:sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Report Application Server
- Developer:Business Objects
- File Version:220.127.116.119
- File Size:149.5KB (153088 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:11689701d02f881b73dd80bb93cee1bc
- Copyright:Copyright © 1998-2008 Business Objects
Recommended Download: Sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll Repair Tool
Fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen errors. Check Windows for registry errors, performance issues, startup programs and junk files.
Crystal Analysis Common Controls
The file sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Report Application Server software or other related programs. The file and the associated Report Application Server software was developed by Business Objects. The file was licensed as Copyright © 1998-2008 Business Objects.
sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll was not found.
- The file sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.1689 with a size of 149.5KB.
You can download sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted sacommoncontrols_res_en.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.