- DLL File Name:BCSRuntimeRes.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Microsoft Office 2013
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:15.0.4420.1017
- File Size:18.63KB (19080 bytes)
- Language Code:English
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:d4563c0fe5da2c46de727934952c9505
This repair tool is designed to diagnose your Windows PC problems and repair them quickly. It scans your PC, detect issues & abnormalities and fixes them completely.Download PC Repair - Fix BCSRuntimeRes.dll Errors
Microsoft Office 2013 component
The file BCSRuntimeRes.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Microsoft Office 2013 or other related programs. The file and the associated Microsoft Office 2013 software was developed by Microsoft Corporation.
BCSRuntimeRes.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly without any problems. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found or damaged.
- This application failed to start because BCSRuntimeRes.dll was not found.
- The file BCSRuntimeRes.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: BCSRuntimeRes.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading BCSRuntimeRes.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because BCSRuntimeRes.dll is missing from your computer.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing BCSRuntimeRes.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 15.0.4420.1017 with a size of 18.63KB.
You can download BCSRuntimeRes.dll for free from the download section on this page. After downloading the zip file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application/game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
· Copy the extracted BCSRuntimeRes.dll file to the installation directory of the application or game.
· Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the file directly to Windows system folder.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
· Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\"
· You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
· Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
· Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
· Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
· %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe BCSRuntimeRes.dll