- DLL File:vcl645mi.dll
- Company:Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- File Size:1937408 bytes (1892 kb)
- Copyright:Copyright © 2003 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Recommended : Fix All Vcl645mi.dll Related Errors
Scan and fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen. Run a deep scan of your PC!
The dll file vcl645mi.dll is a dynamic link library moduleThe file and the associated software was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.. The file was licensed as Copyright © 2003 by Sun Microsystems, Inc..
vcl645mi.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error notifications. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because vcl645mi.dll was not found.
- The file vcl645mi.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: vcl645mi.dll. Please install the application again.
- vcl645mi.dll is not available, program will not work correctly.
To fix the error, you need to add the missing vcl645mi.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 18.104.22.16879 with a size of 1892 kb. You may download the file for legally licensed software only.
You can download vcl645mi.dll for free by clicking the link below. After you download the file, unzip it to Windows system directory ("Windows\System32" for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or "Windows\SysWoW64\" for 64bit systems).
- Copy the DLL to C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWoW64\
- Press "Start" and select "Run".
- Type CMD and press Enter. Remember to run the command prompt in elevated mode.
- Type "regsvr32 vcl645mi.dll" and press enter again.
- MD5 Hash: ea77bff7dfde723c48be343864c0e8b2Version: 22.214.171.12479
Please note : No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. Please download and install the file at your own risk. Always take a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong. Copyright © 2003 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having vcl645mi.dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.