- DLL File:StarBurn.dll
- Product:StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit
- Company:Rocket Division Software
- File Size:624640 bytes (610 kb)
- Copyright:Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2006. All rights reserved.
Recommended : Fix All StarBurn.dll Related Errors
Scan and fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen. Run a deep scan of your PC!
StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
The dll file StarBurn.dll is a dynamic link library module for StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit software or other related application. The file and the associated StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit software was developed by Rocket Division Software. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2006. All rights reserved..
StarBurn.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error notifications. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because StarBurn.dll was not found.
- The file StarBurn.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: StarBurn.dll. Please install the application again.
- StarBurn.dll is not available, program will not work correctly.
To fix the error, you need to add the missing StarBurn.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 220.127.116.114 with a size of 610 kb. You may download the file for legally licensed software only.
You can download StarBurn.dll for free by clicking the link below. After you download the file, unzip it to Windows system directory ("Windows\System32" for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or "Windows\SysWoW64\" for 64bit systems).
- Copy the DLL to C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWoW64\
- Press "Start" and select "Run".
- Type CMD and press Enter. Remember to run the command prompt in elevated mode.
- Type "regsvr32 StarBurn.dll" and press enter again.
- MD5 Hash: 686671aa38eed7165c3e4a7517cb30fcVersion: 18.104.22.1684
Please note : No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. Please download and install the file at your own risk. Always take a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong. Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2006. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having StarBurn.dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.