- DLL File Name:StarBurn.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Developer:Rocket Division Software
- File Version:22.214.171.1244
- File Size:610KB (624640 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Windows, Latin1
- MD5 Checksum:686671aa38eed7165c3e4a7517cb30fc
- Copyright:Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2006. All rights reserved.
StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
The file StarBurn.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 software or other related programs. The file is also referred as StarBurn. The file and the associated StarBurn CD/DVD Burning, Grabbing and Mastering Toolkit for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 software was developed by Rocket Division Software. The file was licensed as Copyright (c) Rocket Division Software 2001-2006. All rights reserved..
StarBurn.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because StarBurn.dll was not found.
- The file StarBurn.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: StarBurn.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading StarBurn.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because StarBurn.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- StarBurn.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing StarBurn.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 126.96.36.1994 with a size of 610KB.
Recommended : Fix All StarBurn.dll Related Errors
Fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen errors. Run a free and quick scan to check Windows for registry errors, performance issues, startup programs and junk files.
You can download StarBurn.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted StarBurn.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Check if the problem is solved. If the problem persists or you are not sure which software is having problems, install the .DLL file directly to Windows.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Register Server
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
You can install the .dll file in both system folders without any problems. In order to complete this step, you must run the Command Prompt as administrator.
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u StarBurn.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u StarBurn.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.